Customer Success Manager
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a critical role in at Vectra and is responsible for developing and managing Vectra’s most valuable asset, our customers. You will own the relationships with your customers, connecting with key business executives and security and IT stakeholders to develop an understanding of their strategic business needs and goals.
Leveraging this customer knowledge and your expertise in Vectra products and cybersecurity, you will provide an ongoing adoption and industry best practices strategy to ensure your customers understand and maximize value from their investment in Vectra.
This role demands interaction with enterprises at the senior level (CISO), as well as with technical staff within the IT and Security organization.
- Own the customer relationship, providing ongoing and proactive leadership and support to Vectra’s customers, to drive high levels of customer satisfaction, deep engagement, and mutual success.
- Conduct quarterly customer Executive Business Review meetings and proactively monitor customer health
- Drive deep integration of the Vectra Cognito platform into our customer’s business processes and technical ecosystem, to create and increase stickiness.
- Identify and grow expansion opportunities within the customer install base, and collaborate with the sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Identify and assess renewal risks within the customer base, and build and execute on get-well plans.
- Direct crisis and incident response with urgency, working cross-functionally to ensure timely resolution, while communicating effectively with customers.
- Identify, build and implement repeatable programs and processes across your portfolio of customers to maximize product adoption and usage and achievement of customer’s business objectives.
- Able and willing to travel for on-site customer visits as required by the business (25- 50%)
Successful candidates will have a solid technical foundation in network security and enterprise software, a proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, strong business acumen and sales experience, and above all a passion for ensuring a top quality customer experience.
- Bi-lingual English and Japanese
- A minimum of 5 years of experience for enterprise subscription-based vendors in a customer-facing role (such as Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Professional Services, Sales Engineering, or strategic customer service)
- Ideally combined background of post-sales and pre-sales experience
- Good understanding of security product lines (firewalls, sandboxing, SIEM, forensics-type platforms)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, VPN and SSL technology
- Good understanding of current security technologies and risks
- Project management skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience in supporting software for Fortune 500 or other large companies
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C-level relationships
- Service management minded with strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills; strong attention to detail
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.