Director, Enterprise Applications
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and strategic Director of Enterprise Applications to join our team! In this position, you will have the opportunity to make a true impact on key revenue-driving initiatives that will take Vectra into the future. As the owner of our Salesforce ecosystem, your team is at the heart of many cross-functional processes. Your primary responsibilities will include driving the design/architecture, development, & governance of our Salesforce instance and related key enterprise applications.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams on various company initiatives that drive revenue, operational efficiency, and scalability.
- Create strong relationships with our stakeholders, aligning on priorities, gathering requirements, and providing consistent communication.
- Build a structured operating cadence for your team that ensures quality, timeliness in delivery, responsiveness, efficiency, and adherence to business needs.
- Manage team capacity closely, finding the balance between project initiatives and general ticket support.
- Develop and maintain a long-term roadmap for addressing cross-functional process improvement, tech debt management, data governance, and security.
- You are the primary owner and technical architect for our Salesforce ecosystem, designing solutions that adhere to best practices and are scalable.
- As Tier 1 technical support for internal customers, ensure timely response and urgency when tickets arise.
- Strong focus and direct management of security measures within our Salesforce ecosystem and any 3rd party integrated applications, collaborating closely with our Information Technology team.
- Responsible for the governance of all direct integrations with Salesforce, including a full understanding of what data flows between systems and how that data is leveraged.
- Stays up to speed on all Salesforce releases, leveraging new features where appropriate.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of technical leadership experience managing the architecture of Salesforce & other key enterprise applications. Experience in a SaaS B2B environment is preferred.
- 3+ years of previous managerial experience.
- Ability to design and architect, as well as jump in to build and deploy solutions independently.
- Agile: comfortable with a fast-paced environment, can quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Proven track record of leading projects from requirements to go-live; advanced program & project management skills; detail-oriented.
- Strategic & Goal-Oriented: A change agent; someone that thinks strategically and brings fresh ideas to the table.
- Team Leader: motivates, mentors, and holds team accountable to meet goals.
- Technical Orientation: builds secure scalable solutions; reduces tech debt.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; is curious and asks questions.
- Team Player: collaborates well across many departments including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Customer Success, Support, and Product.
- “Get it Done” Attitude: someone with a positive and problem-solver mindset; is motivated by reaching goals.
Additional Technical Competencies:
- Expertise & significant experience in the following Salesforce modules: Salesforce CPQ, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud. A plus if that also includes Marketing Cloud or Digital.
- Must have Certificate: Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist; Salesforce Application Architect OR Salesforce System Architect certification a plus.
- Experience working in both development roles as well as technical leadership roles (i.e. lead teams of Developers, Business Analysts, Testers)
- Strong experience with the declarative development tools of Salesforce, such as Validation Rules, Process Builders and Flows.
- Hands-on knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, data loaders, SOQL, SOSL, and web services.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce’s security model; experience with Event Monitoring is preferred.
- Has built or experience with integrations between Salesforce & external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Uses best practices to migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s), using CI technologies like Salesforce DX and ANT.
- Adheres to defined coding standards and develops well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
- Experience with front-end and back-end development including: Aura Framework, Lightning Web Component (LWC), Visualforce, Apex, REST and SOAP-based web services.
- Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented concepts and has development experience with design patterns including MVC.
- Understanding of relational databases including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL.
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.