IT Helpdesk Support
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
Vectra is looking for a Help Desk specialist to support to our rapidly growing user base and corporate IT infrastructure. The position reports directly to the Manager of IT and is based out of our Austin, TX office.
- Provide excellent customer service to our employees
- Troubleshoot HW/SW/VPN/Access related issues in a hybrid-cloud environment
- Deploy and support a mixture of Windows and Mac workstations
- Procure IT equipment and maintain vendor relationships
- Support video conferencing and VOIP solutions
- Maintain knowledge base and build solutions to help minimize common requests
- Manage hardware and software inventory
- Assist in co-location and office data center operations
- Work on IT projects that provide real value to the company
- University degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar field of study
- 3+ years supporting Windows and MacOS workstations
- 3+ years working in O365
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiar with Atlassian products
- Familiar with enterprise MDM solutions
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.