Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
The HRIS Manager will oversee the implementation, administration, maintenance, and optimization of Vectra’s HR information systems (HRIS) on a global basis across 25+ countries. They will serve as the subject matter expert for the anticipated 2024 implementation of Workday HCM. The HRIS Manager’s responsibilities include tactical consulting and day-to-day operations, but also ownership of the strategic HR technology roadmap and the lead for transformative projects.
This position is currently an individual contributor role with the future possibility of people management when the company’s growth requires it.
- General maintenance and support of Vectra’s HRIS platforms (currently BambooHR, CultureAmp, Greenhouse, Docebo, Assemble)
- Lead the analysis and internal project management for the anticipated transition to Workday HCM in 2024
- Own HRIS vendor relationships; ensure effective service delivery, adherence to SLAs, and proactive identification of enhancements
- Collaborate with HRIS vendors to manage system updates, resolve issues, and optimize functionality
- Identify opportunities for system improvements and collaborate with stakeholders to implement new functionality or modules
- Serve as HRIS subject matter expert to support stakeholder organizations such as IT, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits
- Create and update dashboards and reporting tools to easily convey key information at various levels in the organization
- Generate HR reports and provide data-driven insights to support decision-making processes, workforce planning, and compliance requirements
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date employee data by monitoring data quality, conducting regular audits, and resolving any discrepancies
- Develop, test and maintain integrations between HRIS platforms and other applications using native connections and Workato integration middleware
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define security roles, access controls and permission sets, ensuring appropriate level of data security and segregation of duties
- Stay current with trends and developments in HR technology, data management and security
- Ensure HRIS compliance with data privacy regulations and company policies, including data security and confidentiality
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing HRIS systems with at least 3 years on the Workday HCM platform
- Strong understanding of general HR process across the full employment lifecycle
- Previous experience applying HR technology in a multinational organization
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage projects of moderate to significant complexity
- Experience defining business requirements and translating them into effective technical solutions
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining SaaS application integrations (APIs); previous experience with Workato is a plus
- Experience developing and executing an HR technology roadmap
- Possess a high degree of analytical rigor and tenacious problem-solving skills
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.