Senior International Accounting Manager
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra Platform captures packets and logs across network, public cloud, SaaS, and identity by applying patented security-led AI to surface and prioritize threats for rapid threat response. Vectra's threat detections are powered by a deep understanding of attacker methods and problem-optimized AI algorithms. Alerts uncover attacker methods in action and are correlated across customer environments to expose real attacks. Organizations around the world rely on Vectra to see and stop threats before a breach occurs. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
AS A SENIOR INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- Lead the financial close process for 10 international cost-plus entities, including:
- Coordination with an outsourced accounting team
- Review of key entries and account reconciliations
- Review of reporting package and preparation of flux analysis
- Manage the accounts payables process for international entities ensuring proper coding to reduce reclass entries.
- Develop and implement additional processes and controls to improve quality and efficiency of the close.
- Collaborate with tax and legal regarding:
- Hedging program proposal, planning and implementation
- International cash and settlement
- Dividend planning
- Manage the funding process for the international entities including:
- Reporting of international cash positions
- Funding and intercompany account settlement
- CTA analysis and check ensuring proper monthly FX revaluation.
- Coordinate with FP&A on international forecasts, and supplemental analysis.
- Assist in financial statement preparation and support of annual audit.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Senior Management, such as:
- Assisting with Acquisition/Divestiture accounting
- Assisting business units with implementing accounting changes and functional currency changes
- Work with new and existing international operating units regarding inquiries on International financial matters.
- Coordinate preparation and review of accounting, disclosures, and control testing.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 6+ years of accounting experience – emphasis on operational accounting
- Undergraduate degree in accounting
- Experience with an ERP system (Netsuite preferred)
- Experience with a monthend close tool (Floqast preferred)
- Experience operating in FX re-measurement and translation, strong knowledge of consolidations accounting and accounting policies and procedures
- CPA required
- Problem-solver who can roll up their sleeves to deliver results while implementing solutions to support the company’s future growth.
- Passion for excellence, attention to detail, willingness to get into the weeds; strong organizational and time management skills in a fast-paced environment and dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience at a public company desirable
- Substantial public accounting experience desirable
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.