Commercial Sales Representative - Canada
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra Platform captures packets and logs across network, public cloud, SaaS, and identity by applying patented security-led AI to surface and prioritize threats for rapid threat response. Vectra's threat detections are powered by a deep understanding of attacker methods and problem-optimized AI algorithms. Alerts uncover attacker methods in action and are correlated across customer environments to expose real attacks. Organizations around the world rely on Vectra to see and stop threats before a breach occurs. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
Vectra is seeking self-starting, highly motivated sales professionals to join our Field Sales organization as a Commercial Sales Representative (CSR). This sales professional will be responsible for all revenue within their territory location and have a proven track record of exceeding sales goals by selling into the larger enterprise. We are looking for a “Hunter”; someone who isn’t afraid to knock down doors at the largest enterprises and has a structured/disciplined approach to pipeline development. This CSR will partner with our world class Sales Engineering team to own the sales process from start to finish, but will also leverage any/all corporate resources to ensure we win at all levels.
This Commercial Sales Representative will need to be passionate about the extraordinary value Vectra is providing to our customers while also conducting themselves with professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Identify, cultivate and close new business sales relationships with enterprise accounts at an executive level within designated territory, this with CISO/CIO/CTO level contacts.
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Team up with your Sales Engineer partner to deliver outstanding product demonstrations and well executed proof of concepts programs.
- Build a strong partnership with existing customers that focuses on customer retention, high renewal rates and expansion within the customer.
- Effectively forecast monthly/ quarterly revenue and communicate the status of strategic transactions to ensure you never win or lose alone.
- Strategic management of existing channel partners and development of new channel partners;
- 3-4 days a week domestic travel (and sometimes international);
- Development of strategic business plans for territory on quarterly base.
- Minimum 3+ years of Commercial Sales experience exceeding quotas selling security, networking and/or software solutions.
- Hunter: you aren’t afraid of cold-calling, breaking doors down to talk to the right people and own early stage pipeline development.
- A winner, someone who holds themselves accountable to consistent over-achievement.
- Successful experience closing complex Enterprise sales with multiple buying influences
- Experience managing and closing deals of $200K+ as well high value transactions above $1m+.
- Experience establishing and fostering strong relationships with potential partners and customers
- Ability to demo products, working independently from Sales Engineers in first customer-meetings
- Strong presentation and communications skills, translating technical features into business-values
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a highly fast paced environment.
- Experience in consultative security fields; incident response, forensic investigations, threat intelligence, penetration testing, etc.
- Public speaking experience;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.