Commercial Sales Representative
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra AI Platform delivers integrated signal across public cloud, SaaS, identity, and data center networks in a single platform. Powered by patented Attack Signal Intelligence, it empowers security teams to rapidly prioritize, investigate and respond to the most advanced cyber-attacks. With 35 patents in AI-driven threat detection and the most vendor references in MITRE D3FEND, organizations worldwide rely on the Vectra AI to move at the speed and scale of hybrid attackers. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
About the role
This role will be based in Indonesia. You will work remotely and focus on the territory of Indonesia.
On the back of our success growing our Enterprise Sales Team, VECTRA AI is further growing the Asia Pacific and Japan sales team and looking for new talent to focus on the Territory market segment in Indonesia. You will be part of a great team of accomplished people across APJ. In the designated sales territory in Indonesia, you will uncover and drive new business opportunities to a close, while working alongside the regional channel and sales engineering team.
Your role at a glance
- Prospect for net-new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Run and coordinate resources around a full solution-based sales cycle.
- Close net-new business with end-customers via our partners.
- Develop a Sales account plan in close coordination with the regional sales and channel team.
- Include your strategic direction with business planning, account mappings, leads, pipeline generation and know-how transfer.
- Manage your pipeline collectively with the partners.
- Assist the partner with required resources and closing the deals.
- Forecast and provide accurate status updates to Vectra's Sales Management team.
- Collaborate with other departments inside of Vectra to help progress deals forward.
- Stay up-to-date on Vectra's product offerings to differentiate Vectra against its relevant competitors.
- Cultivate and foster customer relationships.
- Maintain records inside of Salesforce.com and other administrative tasks.
To be successful in your new role
- Extensive experience and fun generating net-new business from outbound and inbound efforts.
- A proven record of success against a new business sales quota.
- Experience in prospecting experience in TECH sales.
- Good Cybersecurity understanding, especially in the net-security space.
- Ability to maintain relationships with Vectra's customer base.
- Drive expansion opportunities inside of existing accounts.
- Some experience selling via channel partners.
- Verbal and written business-fluency in Indonesian and English.
- A Bachelor's degree in business-focused studies
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.