Finance System Administrator - Adaptive Insights
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra Platform captures packets and logs across network, public cloud, SaaS, and identity by applying patented security-led AI to surface and prioritize threats for rapid threat response. Vectra's threat detections are powered by a deep understanding of attacker methods and problem-optimized AI algorithms. Alerts uncover attacker methods in action and are correlated across customer environments to expose real attacks. Organizations around the world rely on Vectra to see and stop threats before a breach occurs. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
Vectra is seeking a skilled and motivated Finance System Administrator to join our team and oversee Workday Adaptive Planning. The ideal candidate should possess the necessary expertise to build, modify sheets, and implement functionalities to ensure the team's successful utilization of the tool. Key responsibilities will include integrating Workday Adaptive Planning with Netsuite, Workday (HR Module), Salesforce (SFDC), and BI tools like Tableau, as well as assisting with monthly and quarterly standard reporting generated from these tools.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Adaptive Planning, with the ability to build and customize sheets and reports.
- Extensive experience in implementing and optimizing Adaptive Insights to meet the finance team's needs.
- Familiarity with integrating Adaptive Planning with Netsuite, Salesforce (SFDC), and other BI tools such as Tableau. Experience with Workday (HR Module) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address system-related challenges effectively.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience extracting data from various systems using SQL or similar
- Manage and maintain Adaptive Planning, ensuring smooth operation and optimal utilization.
- Collaborate with the finance team to understand requirements and implement system changes accordingly.
- Develop and customize sheets and reports to support financial planning and analysis.
- Integrate Adaptive Planning with Netsuite, Salesforce (SFDC), and Other BI tools for seamless data flow and reporting.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual standard reports using data from these integrated tools.
- Provide user training and support to ensure the team's proficiency in using the tool.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and implement enhancements as needed.
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.