Salesforce Development Lead / Senior Salesforce Developer
Vectra® is the leader in AI-driven threat detection and response for hybrid and multi-cloud enterprises.
The Vectra Platform captures packets and logs across network, public cloud, SaaS, and identity by applying patented security-led AI to surface and prioritize threats for rapid threat response. Vectra's threat detections are powered by a deep understanding of attacker methods and problem-optimized AI algorithms. Alerts uncover attacker methods in action and are correlated across customer environments to expose real attacks. Organizations around the world rely on Vectra to see and stop threats before a breach occurs. For more information, visit www.vectra.ai.
- Develop automation, optimize operational processes, ensure seamless integration around systems, tools and technology using code and configuration
- Design and develop both declarative (validation rules, process builders, flows) and coded (apex, aura, LWC) solutions to help extend Salesforce.
- Identify and improve data quality results by determining system improvements; identifying trends; evaluating, and re-designing work processes, implementing change
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders regularly in refining business requirements to deliver new enhancements.
- Write great code
- Validate solutions, review code, and provide technical mentorship to developers.
- Be part of the team who is first tier one support for internal customers, using our Jira Service Desk ticketing system
- Own projects which will include multiple enhancements requests using Salesforce CRM and CPQ
- Perform mass updates within Salesforce.com to standardize company information, build hierarchies, and integrate third party data
- 6+ years' experience working on the Salesforce platform with strong expertise in at least 2 of the following Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Digital experiences
- 4+ year experience on Salesforce CPQ
- Experience of working in both development roles and technical leadership roles- Lead teams of Developers, Business Analysts, Testers.
- Strong Experience with the declarative development tools of Salesforce, such as Validation Rules, Process Builders and Flows.
- Design, develop, implement, configure, maintain, administer, and integrate solutions on Salesforce Lightning Cloud platform (LWC)
- Hands-on knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, data loaders, SOQL, SOSL, and web services
- Strong understanding of Salesforce security model including sharing rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings, etc.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Understand and implement best practices to migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX and ANT
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
- Get it Done Attitude: Bring an attitude to this fast-paced company where people enjoy the work they do and the people whom they work with.
- Analytical: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed: Proven track record of leading projects from requirements to go-live.
- Strategic: Thinking strategically and executing tactically, with the ability to influence/persuade at all levels of the organization
- Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team Player: Strong ability to collaborate across all departments in an agile environment.
- Creative: Bring new and fresh ideas to the table to help streamline processes
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
Vectra provides a comprehensive total rewards package that supports the financial, physical, mental and overall health of our employees and their families. Compensation includes competitive base pay, incentive plan eligibility, and participation in the employee equity plan (stock options). Specific benefits offered varies by location, but commonly include health care insurance, income protection / life insurance, access to retirement savings plans, behavioral & emotional wellness services, generous time away from work, and a comprehensive employee recognition program.
Vectra is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.