Operations Specialist (Part-time)
Truework is on a mission to create trust in every financial transaction. This is why we build products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive financial information is shared online. Our platform empowers lenders to complete employment and income verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our team! As an Operations Specialist (part-time, 25 hours) at Truework, you will play a key role in helping us deliver our verification product to our customers on a daily basis. Our operations team sits between our customers and back-end platform, playing a critical role in delivering a best-in-class experience to the hundreds of thousands of unique users our product and web application serves each month.
This is a remote and part-time position, which means that we are looking for this individual to work remotely Monday-Friday, 5 consecutive hours a day each of those days. Exact hours to be determined and agreed to by both this individual and their manager.
In this role you will be reaching out through multiple channels: phone, email, chat, online forms, fax (frequently multi-tasking different methods of communication) to company representatives, often HR, to obtain information needed to complete verification requests. You must be a strong written and verbal communicator with intrinsic motivation and drive. We are looking for competent multitaskers with an ability to quickly learn and use multiple technical platforms who have a strong interest in creating a culture of operational excellence. We value ambition, creative problem solving, and curiosity.
At Truework, you would be responsible for:
- Reach out to company representatives (HR or other contacts) to obtain information to complete verifications
- Tenaciously and creatively solve problems to complete verifications within the targeted time frame
- Build professional relationships through multiple channels of communication (phone, email, chat, online forms, fax) with our customers as well as internal teams
- Multi-task and maneuver through different systems simultaneously to create a reliable and efficient workflow. At the end of the day, you are accountable and responsible for your results
- Self-manage the pipeline of inbound verification inquiries and workload throughout the day according to incoming request volume
- Understand the nuances of income and employment verification to continually present solutions to improve the process or identify bottlenecks
- This role requires advanced problem solving, research, and follow through while constantly adapting your workflow to effectively execute on different tasks
What we’re looking for:
- Are highly disciplined, organized, and can juggle multiple moving pieces and details at once
- Spanish language proficiency preferred
- Enjoy following a process and are motivated to point out areas for continuous improvement
- Hold yourself to a high bar when it comes down to organization and efficiency
- Thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Have a proven track record of excellence
- Are adaptable and motivated with a strong work ethic
- Prioritize security in your personal and professional lives. We handle sensitive personal data and put security above all else when making critical business decisions
- Innate tenacity and exceptional problem solving skills
What would be nice to have:
- Experience working for a startup or similar environment
- Experience working with inbound and outbound call management
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Jordan Yeadon is our Outreach Supervisor at Truework. Jordan started her career in outreach but has become a subject matter expert in all parts of the verification process.
- The Outreach team works closely with our other Operations teams: Customer Support, Pending, and Transcription, who all contribute to the Truework verification process.
Our cash compensation for this role is targeted at $16-18 per hour. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Bring Your TRUE Self to Work.
One of our 4 values at Truework is Valuing Diverse Perspectives, and we are on a mission to create a company that is the right fit for every person inside of it. Diversity and Inclusion are the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a company where our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, true selves to work.
Truework is proud to be an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Truework considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Truework is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.