Account Executive, Mid Market
Truework is on a mission to create trust in every financial transaction. This is why we build products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive financial information is shared online. Our platform empowers lenders to complete employment and income verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We're excited to add a mid-market Account Executive to join our team! This is an ideal role if you are a self-starter who can hit the ground running, enjoy working independently, and are excited by the thought of expanding our go to market strategy into greenfield accounts. Truework has become one of the largest verification providers in the lending space and is always looking to expand our business into new verticals. In this role, you will have the backing and reputation of a Series C company while building a new multi-million dollar sales playbook.
At Truework, this means you will:
- Execute the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to closing (then upselling!) within your dedicated book of business
- Conduct discovery calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision-makers, procurement processes, and technical systems
- Formulate, source, negotiate, and close strategic deals to accelerate the company’s growth
- Navigate complex multi-threaded enterprise-level deals by targeting top lending institutions across the country
- Qualify, build, and manage a sales pipeline
- Draft customer proposals, demonstrate sound decision-making abilities and negotiate client pricing requirements and concessions
- Generate, develop, manage, and communicate expectations within assigned accounts as well as increases scope of penetration within each account
- Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales activity and revenue achievement
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of prior experience in a quota-carrying sales role, ideally in fintech space
- Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing complex sales-cycles, and closing deals in growing midmarket accounts
- Experience selling within verticals such as Financial Services, Financial Technology, or Lending preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Ability to grasp new technologies from a technical and commercial perspective and communicate clearly about them
- A sense of curiosity, and willingness to ask questions and learn in often ambiguous situations
- Highly motivated self-starter who is able to operate in a hyper-growth environment
- Sense of humor, a plus!
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Selin Korustan, VP of Sales & Solution Engineering
- Team: Kiana Mayo, Andrew Howard, Amy Reece, Randy Endemann
Our base cash compensation for this role is targeted at $75,000 - $100,000 for candidates based at our HQ in San Francisco. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
| || |
Bring Your TRUE Self to Work.
One of the 4 values at Truework is to value diverse perspectives, and we are on a mission to create a company that is the right fit for every person inside of it. Diversity and Inclusion are the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a company where our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, true selves to work.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.