Truework is on a mission to create trust in every financial transaction. This is why we build products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive financial information is shared online. Our platform empowers lenders to complete employment and income verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
Are you motivated to make an impact? Smart and analytical? Do you apply rigorous decision making for business needs every day? We are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our Operations team. In this role at Truework, you’ll work with operations and support leaders to build dashboards and reports around existing KPI and help integrate automation into workflows. You’ll be focused on improving our overall verification life cycle and to identify and transform business needs into actionable data and insights to drive momentum at scale. Our ideal candidate is a quick learner who is able to operate independently with excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills. You will have the opportunity to develop original ideas, solutions, and approaches to a dynamic and evolving business environment.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Leverage analytics and work cross-functionally with leadership to identify inefficiencies in our operations work flows.
- Develop scalable processes and dashboards for KPI.
- Monitor system adoption, data compliance, and governance.
- Identify gaps in our operations processes and use data to improve adoption of our tools.
- Improve business processes between operations teams while partnering to implement automation.
- Advise on data and business trends.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working in an analytical role within operations
- First and foremost, a problem solver
- Experience working cross-functionally with operations teams
- Strong financial knowledge
- Basic Knowledge of SQL / Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving abilities, and extreme attention to detail are desired attributes.
- Experience working with Looker, Tableau, or similar business tools strongly preferred.
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Melissa Maddux - our Director of Operations, who is a proud Montessori mom and travel enthusiast waiting for a time when her Netflix history isn’t just Cocomelon.
- Ben Bullitt - leads our Operations and Customer Support teams; lives in the Boston area with his wife and two kids and loves cooking, hiking, and all things Boston sports.
Our cash compensation for this role is targeted at $70,000 - $118,000 based on level of experience for candidates based at our hub in San Francisco.
| || |
Bring Your TRUE Self to Work.
One of our 4 values at Truework is Valuing Diverse Perspectives, and we are on a mission to create a company that is the right fit for every person inside of it. Diversity and Inclusion are the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a company where our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, true selves to work.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.