Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a minimum of 4 years of professional experience in software development to join our team for a 3-6 month period. In this role, you will help us support critical systems and plan a path for their use in the future. If you have expertise in Microsoft server stacks, a background or interest in working with ETL technologies, and a passion for building high-quality, robust software, we encourage you to apply. If you can bring with you experience in developing REST APIs with .NET and/or C#, we’d be thrilled to have you!
Who You’ll Be Partnering With
These services are currently being developed and maintained by a few key individuals with years of experience working with them. They have a solid knowledge of the infrastructure that powers them and how they all fit together, but they could use some support in execution. One of these individuals specializes in overall application architecture, and the other in infrastructure. The team follows Agile development practices and has their backlog managed with the help of a technical program manager.
We want to talk if you have:
- Understanding of ETL concepts
- Proficiency in SSIS development and deployment
- Experience with SQL Server and database management
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-side counterparts
- Experience designing and implementing highly scalable, web API services with high usability.
- Proficiency in REST API development
- Windows Server 2012 plus experience
- VMWare ESXI experience
- 4-6 total years of software development experience
- 2 years experience in SSIS development and deployment
- 2 years experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- 2 years of experience developing applications in C#
- Knowledge of OAuth2 principles in REST API
- Familiarity with OpenAPI specifications and the ability to generate one.
- Experience in understanding and supporting existing code