Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
TrueAccord delivers Industry-Leading Collection & Recovery performance for our clients. We operate in a unique environment at the intersection of technology and consumer financial services. TrueAccord's patented Heartbeat algorithm learns buying behaviors, tailoring communication to customers so they get the right message at the right time via the right platform. This improves customer experience and increases repayment rates.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you're responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close. You're driven to win and will have the opportunity to earn incredible money when you hit your quota.
You have excellent interpersonal skills, but you don't rely exclusively on personality to close deals. You're process-driven, and you go into every meeting with a desire to understand the customer's needs and determine whether or not there's an alignment between them and TrueAccord.
You know your job is to get an answer - yes or no. You can't live with a long, drawn-out "maybe." You're quick to disqualify bad-fit opportunities because you know that frees you up to find and work on deals you will win.
What You'll Do:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales, revenue, and productivity targets
- Quickly progress opportunities by demonstrating mastery of TrueAccord products and conducting highly effective discovery and sales meetings
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and product demonstrations with prospects and customers
- Expertise in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote and onsite sales processes
- Unearth new sales opportunities through cold calling
- Demonstrate value to key stakeholders within the prospect companies during fast-moving, potentially complex sales cycles
- Maintain impeccable Salesforce.com hygiene
- Learn the TrueAccord way, and deliver results by adhering to our proven sales process and standards
Successful candidates will typically have:
- At least 7 years of relevant sales experience, with proven success selling SaaS into large and complex organizations.
- Consistent track record of achieving 100%+ of quota (mid-market and larger)
- Ability to penetrate target account’s senior leadership, gain their trust, and develop lasting business relationships with Director / VP and C-level decision-makers
- Experience with navigating large organizations to successfully sell complex deals
- Exceptional communication skills - ability to credibly communicate and influence at all levels of the organization from operations to engineering to C-level executives
- Ability to occasionally travel, sometimes with little notice