Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
New York, USA
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
Traba’s mission is to empower businesses and workers to reach their full productivity and potential. Traba is a technology company that is revolutionizing the broken staffing industry through a marketplace that connects light industrial businesses with reliable talent while providing workers with flexible and meaningful opportunities. By connecting both, new levels of productivity, earning potential, and avenues for growth are unlocked. We’re proud to be backed by the world’s best investors, such as Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, and General Catalyst.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative who is enthusiastic and fresh out of college to join our expanding team. This role is perfect for someone looking to launch a career in sales and technology. You'll play a crucial part in generating new business leads and will be instrumental in Traba's growth and success.
- Entrepreneurial – You have a bias towards action, an ownership mentality and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Ambitious - You are always pushing yourself to be the best that you can be. You want to work at a company that will be bigger than Uber/Doordash/Airbnb.
- Gritty - Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to hit your goals; you persevere when others fall away. Like all Traba employees, you are willing to make sacrifices and go the extra mile every day in order to build something great.
- A Relationship-builder – You represent Traba’s brand externally with clients and the community.
- Research and identify potential clients, understanding their business needs.
- Engage with prospects via cold calling, emails, and social media, introducing them to Traba’s innovative solutions.
- Qualify leads and coordinate with the sales team to schedule meetings or presentations.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop and refine lead generation strategies.
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, and complaints.
Benefits & Perks:
- Uncapped commissions and ability to far exceed OTE through our aggressive expansion
- Early Equity in Traba
- 100% coverage for Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Dinner provided at the office via Grubhub
- Fully-Equipped snack bar
- Wellness benefits, with Gympass, OneMedical, Health Advocate coverage, Teladoc Virtual Health, TalkSpace Online Mental Health Therapy
Dream BIG - We are on a path to change the world for the better. We create and communicate a bold direction that inspires a life-changing vision. We don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results.
Olympian’s Work Ethic - Changing the world never comes easy. We work harder, longer, and smarter, not just two out of three. We put everything we have on the field.
Growth Mindset - We confront the toughest challenges head-on and persevere. Sometimes we fail, but we brush ourselves off, adapt, learn, and push forward with resilience.
Customer Obsession - We go the extra mile for our workers and businesses. We remain focused on delivering high-quality products and services that solve these often overlooked communities’ problems.
What is light industrial labor?
Light industrial flexible staffing is a $40B labor market that encompasses entry-level jobs in warehouses & distribution centers. These workers pack boxes, load trucks, and manage warehouse operations to keep supply chains running at peak efficiency.