Growth Operations Analyst (New Grad)
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Traba’s mission is to empower businesses and workers to reach their full productivity and potential. Traba is a technology company that is revolutionizing the broken staffing industry through a marketplace that connects light industrial businesses with reliable talent while providing workers with flexible and meaningful opportunities. By connecting both, new levels of productivity, earning potential, and avenues for growth are unlocked. We’re proud to be backed by the world’s best investors, such as Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, and General Catalyst.
As a Growth Operations Analyst, you will play a critical role in driving our company's growth, expanding our market reach, and ensuring the success of our clients. You will be responsible for wearing multiple hats and working closely with our customers and workers to achieve our objectives. This position requires a strong blend of business development, market growth strategies, and a dedication to operational excellence while delivering an exceptional client experience. You will learn and experience what it's like to be on the ground floor of building and expanding our startup.
- Act as an advocate for Traba's brand, representing our company's vision, values, and unique value proposition to potential partners.
- Proactively reach out to prospects, nurture relationships, and present our offerings to key decision-makers.
- Analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape to identify growth opportunities.
- Build tools, provide geo insights, analysis, and reporting structures to surface insights, and recommend strategies and initiatives to cross-functional teams.
- Utilize a variety of tools and methods to generate and act on qualified leads
- Test new strategies for business discovery and lead generation
- Utilize Traba’s lead qualification framework to correctly qualify leads
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes with a “no task too small” mentality
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, derive insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional relationship-building and communication skills to effectively engage with clients, understand their unique needs and cultivate long-term partnerships that drive revenue growth and client satisfaction.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Proficiency in CRM (Salesforce) software, project management tools, and other relevant software applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with customers, workers, and internal stakeholders.
- 100% healthcare, dental, and vision
- Early Equity in Traba
- Competitive Salary
- Dinner provided at the office via Grubhub
- Fully-equipped snack bar
Dream BIG - We are on a path to change the world for the better. We create and communicate a bold direction that inspires a life-changing vision. We don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results.
Olympian’s Work Ethic - Changing the world never comes easy. We work harder, longer, and smarter, not just two out of three. We put everything we have on the field.
Growth Mindset - We confront the toughest challenges head-on and persevere. Sometimes we fail, but we brush ourselves off, adapt, learn, and push forward with resilience.
Customer Obsession - We go the extra mile for our workers and businesses. We remain focused on delivering high-quality products and services that solve these often overlooked communities’ problems.
What is light industrial labor?
Light industrial flexible staffing is a $40B labor market that encompasses entry-level jobs in warehouses & distribution centers. These workers pack boxes, load trucks, and manage warehouse operations to keep supply chains running at peak efficiency.