Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
Traba’s mission is to empower businesses and workers to reach their full productivity and potential. Traba is a technology company that is revolutionizing the broken staffing industry through a marketplace that connects light industrial businesses with reliable talent while providing workers with flexible and meaningful opportunities. By connecting both, new levels of productivity, earning potential, and avenues for growth are unlocked. We’re proud to be backed by the world’s best investors, such as Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, and General Catalyst.
We are looking for a world-class Growth Marketer who is hungry to help scale Traba to the next phase of our journey. You will be owning all things Growth on the worker and business-side, with a specific focus on ABM + field marketing, while working cross-functionally with Sales, Operations and Product. This role will also have high visibility to the CEO, CTO and Head of Finance.
As the Growth Marketer, you will be owning the end-to-end lifecycle for the ecosystem, from top-of-funnel acquisition to retention. You will need to have the agility and foresight to plan and execute on projects of the utmost priority with relentless drive. You would lead everything from driving awareness and adoption of our business products through account-based marketing and field marketing amongst other tactics to identifying the right workers to acquire through the most cost effective channels.
You would be a great Growth Marketer if you are low-ego, highly data-driven, willing to get your hands dirty and execute on marketing campaigns yourself while also knowing when to step back to think about overall strategy for growth. There is no task too big or too small as you will be setting the bar for the future of the Growth team.
Now if that excites you… you would have the opportunity to work on:
- Identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across various channels and segments to drive quality inbound lead flow.
- Manage paid advertising budgets, tools, and resources, including external agencies to continuously improve marketing ROI
- Utilize creative problem-solving and data-driven insights to optimize marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of success in ABM and field marketing for B2B SaaS, light industrial businesses, or marketplace environments
- Gather customer, sales funnel, and market insights to inform tailored outreach strategies, pipeline management, increase customer conversions, and forecast demand.
- Lead offline, social and digital efforts by creating marketing campaigns from idea stage through execution & implementation
- Set goals, report on KPIs that ladder up to Traba’s Revenue team goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer base, market and competitive landscape by performing research through focus groups, surveys, interviews, and analysis of sales data to build successful growth strategies.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, identifying synergies.
- 5+ years in performance marketing, account-based marketing, field marketing
- Highly data-driven but can also be, and out-of-the-box thinker when it comes to idea generation and execution
- Strong technical skills with advertising platforms (Google, Meta, LinkedIn) while eager to take on and scale new channels
- Strong experience with both mobile and web marketing, tracking, and analytics
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team while managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working closely with sales, customer success, and product teams
- Not afraid to work hard, work smart, and lead the growth of this rocketship
- Competitive Salary
- Early Equity in Traba
- 100% healthcare, dental, and vision
- Dinner is provided at the office via Grubhub
- Fully-equipped snack bar
Dream BIG - We are on a path to change the world for the better. We create and communicate a bold direction that inspires a life-changing vision. We don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results.
Olympian’s Work Ethic - Changing the world never comes easy. We work harder, longer, and smarter, not just two out of three. We put everything we have on the field.
Growth Mindset - We confront the toughest challenges head-on and persevere. Sometimes we fail, but we brush ourselves off, adapt, learn, and push forward with resilience.
Customer Obsession - We go the extra mile for our workers and businesses. We remain focused on delivering high-quality products and services that solve these often overlooked communities’ problems.
What is light industrial labor?
Light industrial flexible staffing is a $40B labor market that encompasses entry-level jobs in warehouses & distribution centers. These workers pack boxes, load trucks, and manage warehouse operations to keep supply chains running at peak efficiency.