Business Operations Specialist
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2023
Traba’s mission is to empower businesses and workers to reach their full productivity and potential. Traba is a technology company that is revolutionizing the broken staffing industry through a marketplace that connects light industrial businesses with reliable talent while providing workers with flexible and meaningful opportunities. By connecting both, new levels of productivity, earning potential, and avenues for growth are unlocked. We’re proud to be backed by the world’s best investors, such as Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, and General Catalyst.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial and motivated Business Operations Specialist to join our team and help us ensure our daily operations run on point as we work to achieve our mission of empowering workers and businesses alike.
What You Will Do:
- Monitor Traba’s daily operations live and make sure all shifts posted on our marketplace are executed flawlessly and prepare and troubleshoot in real time in order to do so
- Coordinate closely with Territory Operations Manager to understand each customers’ unique needs to shape the daily operations to meet those needs
- Ensure a positive and trusted experience for our workers on our platform
- Provide excellent experience for our workers before, during, and after their shifts
- Resolve support issues for workers in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate with and manage our workers effectively to deliver the amount of workers our clients require to run their businesses
- Ensure workers are clocked in and clocked out at the right times to ensure accurate payment
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes, tooling, and product to be more efficient
- Support with forward-filling or worker-vetting initiatives when needed
- Help us build standard operating procedures and continuously improve upon them
- Learn and master multiple internal systems
- Help workers understand how to use the Traba app and handle sensitive, complex user-facing issues on the platform
What You Will Need:
- 2 years of professional experience at a fast growth company in a customer success, business support or similar role
- Proven ability to balance multiple critical tasks, work under pressure, and consistently deliver against deadlines
- An ownership mentality and strong work ethic that you bring to work every day
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude with a strong customer empathy and care for our workers
- Customer management skills, including problem-solving, setting customer expectations, and building customer relationships
- Grit and willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail balanced with swift execution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
Job details and benefits:
- Competitive pay with opportunity to grow into bigger responsibilities and rewards
- Opportunity to work with a highly competent team to grow yourself as a professional
- To begin with, this is a fully remote role but that might change in the medium-to-long term
- Rotating shifts including early mornings and weekends as well as regular weekdays and weeknights. You must be flexible
- As Traba is not active in Colombia yet, you will be paid your entire compensation as an independent contractor and you will be fully responsible for paying the corresponding income taxes to the government.
If you're excited about helping us build a positive, safe, and trusted experience for our workers and businesses, then we want you on our team. Apply now and let's revolutionize the way workers connect with flexible shifts!
Dream BIG - We are on a path to change the world for the better. We create and communicate a bold direction that inspires a life-changing vision. We don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results.
Olympian’s Work Ethic - Changing the world never comes easy. We work harder, longer, and smarter, not just two out of three. We put everything we have on the field.
Growth Mindset - We confront the toughest challenges head-on and persevere. Sometimes we fail, but we brush ourselves off, adapt, learn, and push forward with resilience.
Customer Obsession - We go the extra mile for our workers and businesses. We remain focused on delivering high-quality products and services that solve these often overlooked communities’ problems.
What is light industrial labor?
Light industrial flexible staffing is a $40B labor market that encompasses entry-level jobs in warehouses & distribution centers. These workers pack boxes, load trucks, and manage warehouse operations to keep supply chains running at peak efficiency.