Executive Assistant to CEO
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
Traba’s mission is to empower businesses and workers to reach their full productivity and potential. Traba is a technology company that is revolutionizing the broken staffing industry through a marketplace that connects light industrial businesses with reliable talent while providing workers with flexible and meaningful opportunities. By connecting both, new levels of productivity, earning potential, and avenues for growth are unlocked. We’re proud to be backed by the world’s best investors, such as Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, and General Catalyst.
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and energetic Executive Assistant to join our rocketship startup. As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing daily in-office operational and personal support to our company's Chief Executive Officer. Using your previous assistant experience, you'll not only own scheduling but act as a source of efficiency and organization. You'll cultivate relationships with senior leaders and board members while supporting the CEO with everything from strategic to routine tasks. In this role, you will get the opportunity to work with driven, passionate individuals and be a part of a successful, fast-growing, startup that makes a positive change in the world.
- Detail-Oriented: You possess a keen eye for detail, ensuring that all tasks are executed accurately and to the highest standards.
- Polished Professional: Your demeanor and interpersonal skills allow you to represent the company professionally and interact effectively with various stakeholders.
- Trustworthy and Resilient: You demonstrate integrity and resilience, effectively navigating challenges and advocating for what's necessary.
- Startup Enthusiast: You are fully committed to the startup lifestyle, embracing the hustle and pace that comes with it.
- Negotiation Skills: You have a knack for finding deals and negotiating effectively, while also exercising sound judgment.
- Open-Minded: You are adaptable and open to taking on a variety of tasks to support the needs of the CEO and Chief of Staff.
Executive Assistant Work:
- Calendar management for the CEO and Chief of Staff, aligning schedules with weekly priorities.
- Coordinate and organize business trips and travel arrangements, including in-market visits.
- Manage and organize email communications efficiently.
- Support Carta organization for equity management.
- Organize and maintain documents in Google Drive for easy accessibility.
- Compile documents for performance reviews, aiding the CEO's review process.
- Aid in board meeting preparation and scheduling.
- Support communication efforts and contribute to external branding initiatives.
- Assist in fundraising operations, including document organization.
- Oversee office operations, ensuring equipment is functional, and addressing any issues promptly.
- Manage office supplies, including ordering and stocking snacks, and serving as the point of contact for repairs.
- Welcome and assist visitors, especially those coming for interviews.
- Prepare and set up the office for company-wide all-hands meetings.
- Maintain a seating chart to optimize office organization.
- Manage personal appointments, such as dentist visits and apartment-related tasks.
- Coordinate payments for gym memberships and other priorities.
- Assist in arranging services such as housekeeping or other personal needs.
You Are Likely To Succeed If:
- You have 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- You have high attention to detail with a no-task-too-small mindset
- Will be available and proactive in making sure the startup that's growing as fast as us is prepared to take on additional responsibility.
- You have the ability to prioritize, but you are also adept at working on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- You are a team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships across the company.
- You have a high level of judgment as it relates to communication with other executives, both internal and external.
- You are capable of functioning at a rapid pace; you are a fast learner and you operate with a sense of urgency on a daily basis.
- Founding Equity in Traba
- 100% healthcare, dental, and vision
- Dinner is provided via Grubhub!
- We also have a fully stocked kitchen!
- Health Advocate coverage, Gympass, OneMedical, Teladoc Virtual, TalkSpace Mental Health Therapy
Dream BIG - We are on a path to change the world for the better. We create and communicate a bold direction that inspires a life-changing vision. We don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results.
Olympian’s Work Ethic - Changing the world never comes easy. We work harder, longer, and smarter, not just two out of three. We put everything we have on the field.
Growth Mindset - We confront the toughest challenges head-on and persevere. Sometimes we fail, but we brush ourselves off, adapt, learn, and push forward with resilience.
Customer Obsession - We go the extra mile for our workers and businesses. We remain focused on delivering high-quality products and services that solve these often overlooked communities’ problems.
What is light industrial labor?
Light industrial flexible staffing is a $40B labor market that encompasses entry-level jobs in warehouses & distribution centers. These workers pack boxes, load trucks, and manage warehouse operations to keep supply chains running at peak efficiency.