Senior Alliances Director
What is the role?
Senior Alliances Director
This role will be reporting to the Alliances Senior Director and will be chartered with managing ThoughtSpot's most strategic partnership with Snowflake and the respective ecosystem.
Responsible for 360-degree ownership of Alliance relationship including but not limited to: joint vision and alignment, GTM plans, executive & operating cadence, revenue opportunities, product-market fit, field enablement and engagement. This role will be measured on both direct revenue and pipeline. Our partnerships are at the core of driving preference in the market for ThoughtSpot and are a significant source of new opportunity identification for our sales teams.
What you'll do:
- Build, grow and manage TS's partner relationship with Snowflake to drive results across all market segments and regions
- Work cross-functionally internally to ensure messaging alignment, operational coordination and evangelization of partner strategy
- Provide cross-functional ownership of TS's strategic partner plan, including internal initiatives around: product, marketing, sales enablement, services, and support
- Network with TS senior internal leaders as well as external executives
- Help execute marketing programs to build awareness and pipeline with our strategic partner
- Align with product management team to build and improve technical integrations
- Enable internal and partner sales team on our joint value proposition and the benefits of working together
- Build and leverage executive level relationships within our partner organization to accelerate growth
What you bring:
- Sales DNA: 12+ years of Strategic Partnerships, Tech Alliances, or B2B SaaS sales
- Partner management, and/or business development experience in the Cloud/Technology Ecosystem esp focused on Snowflake ecosystem
- A proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets
- A genuine interest in the Modern data stack & Cloud ecosystem
- An understanding of the power of technology partnerships and a passion for partnership with sales to make it happen
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
- A talent for contextualizing the value of a partnership to executives, excite managers about the value you will bring to their team and incentivize sales people to recommend your product
- A strength for working cross functionally within an organization
- Ability to travel as needed
What will set you apart:
- Master’s degree
- Domain experience within Analytics, Business Intelligence, or Data Warehousing
- Rich relationships with CDW vendor, Snowflake
- Experience in a high-growth company
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.