Customer Support Analyst
Are you looking to join one of the fastest-growing cloud analytics companies in the world? At ThoughtSpot, we believe the world would be a better place if everyone had easier access to facts. To this end, ThoughtSpot exists to create a more fact-driven world through simple, yet easy-to-use technology. This includes both ThoughtSpot’s (www.thoughtspot.com) search and AI-driven analytics product designed for business users to be able to quickly get answers to their own data questions as well as our new capabilities designed to accelerate data experts’ ability to perform advanced analytics and data visualization within a single interface from our recent acquisition of Mode.
About the team:
In addition to building the best analytics platform, we want to ensure that Analysts and Data Scientists successfully use Mode and ThoughtSpot. We aim to do this not only by building software but also by providing the support and resources analysts need to make an impact. We don't just troubleshoot product questions or resolve bugs—we help customers solve analytical problems. We pride ourselves on being able to find solutions to unconventional requests.
About the Opportunity:
As a Support Analyst, you’ll be the first point of contact for Mode & ThoughtSpot customers and will set the tone for the customer support experience. If you’re a customer champion, passionate about solving problems and collaborating on strategic initiatives to enhance the customer experience - you’ll bring tremendous value to our customers and team!
- Become a ThoughtSpot & Mode expert and provide Level 1 Support for customers via Virtual Meetings, Chat, and Email
- Represent the customer voice as a member of cross-functional Bug prioritization meetings with the product, engineering, and design teams.
- Troubleshoot complex technical customer issues via Phone, E-Mail, Chat, and Virtual meetings.
- Contribute to Mode Help Site documentation and the Knowledgebase
- Partner with Engineering and Product in contributing to strategic initiatives focused on customer experience and product improvement
- Provide support to internal mode employees by answering product/troubleshooting related questions via Slack and Email
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing technical support role supporting SaaS products and hands-on experience using SQL for troubleshooting or supporting products utilizing SQL backend
- Comfortable working India night shifts, weekends, and holidays (Compensatory days off)
- Comfortable interacting with customers in multiple geographies like the US, UK, Europe, and Australia
- Track record of managing complex technical customer escalations, including customer and internal stakeholder communication
- You have a proven ability to multi-task since you could be managing one or more customer escalations!
- Experience in driving bug resolution across Product and Engineering teams
- You should care deeply about helping customers and should be driven to make sure they have a great experience with our product and team
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to tailor complex technical conversations to technical and non-technical audiences.
- We will look to you to train, develop the technical skills of your team members and share best practices
- Alignment with Company values
- Experience in the data and analytics space
- Experience working in a technical support environment in the data and analytics space like Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Experience in Technical Consulting
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.