Associate Engagement Manager
WHAT IS THE JOB?
The EM is in charge of successfully launching a ThoughtSpot solution by managing all aspects of project delivery, including timely deliverables. The goal of the EM is to ensure that the value outlined in the purchase process is achieved, documented, and communicated throughout the engagement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO?
- Be a Project Manager: for customers with defined project engagements, manage overall project lifecycle, including project schedule deliverables, risks, timelines, and aligned outcomes.
- Be a Proactive Customer Champion: Expertly manage a portfolio of fast-growing, small and mid-sized customers to drive success, customer retention, engagement, and expansion. The objective is to get customers to realize business value as soon as possible by driving adoption and maintaining general customer health.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor: Bring deep curiosity and empathy to our customers with industry expertise, knowledge, business acumen, and technical understanding of Thoughtspot’s platform.
- Partner to Solve Problems: Work cross-functionally with sales, support, solutions, product, marketing, and other organizations to optimize strategic account plans and resources to deliver on advanced customer needs with Thoughtspot.
- Connect Customer Value to Commercials: Build trusted partnerships with your customers to deliver value, earning our customers' business and driving commercial expansion and growth opportunities. Own retention, renewal, and expansion opportunities for your portfolio.
WHAT YOU BRING?
- Between 3 and 5 years of total work experience with at least 2 years in customer facing Project Management and Consulting experience.
- Hands-on experience with BI tools such as ThoughtSpot, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Looker or similar
- Extensive customer-facing experience and stakeholder management skills
- Project management experience - ability to define and drive tactical implementation and management of a project
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a high degree of technical curiosity
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.