Customer Success Associate
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—have begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 600+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As a Customer Success Analyst at Mode, you'll proactively monitor a portfolio of our startup plan customers to identify growth opportunities, track account health data, mitigate risk, and provide guidance on how to help customers get the most out of their data. You will use reporting and data to track customers' journey with Mode, identifying challenges or growth opportunities. You will also use targeted engagements to help customers to drive adoption and engagement throughout the customer journey for Mode's fast-growing, startup segment.
What you'll do:
First 3 months:
- Be a Customer Champion: Monitor and document Mode’s startup plan customers to track user engagement, adoption, and satisfaction to identify opportunities to engage with customers on their needs
First 6 months:
- Partner to Scale and Solve Problems: Work cross-functionally with support, account management, and other organizations to document and track customer feedback, provide customers with best practices and guidance, mitigate risk, and surface opportunities for growth.
After 6 months...
- Connect Customer Value to Retention: Monitor tech touch customers and drive engagement strategies to maximize customer retention and growth opportunities, delivering value to earn our customers' business
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor: Bring deep curiosity and empathy to become a Mode product expert, scaling your expertise, knowledge, and business acumen to guide customers to get the most value possible out of Mode
What we look for
- Experience in a customer-facing role in customer success
- Experience in a data analysis role
- Experience working with internal tools and reports to monitor customers’ product utilization to identify and recommend strategic adoption techniques proactively
- Strong desire to learn and curiosity to understand how things work
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and manage competing tasks; you identify the most important initiatives that have the largest impact on achieving your goals
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning responsibilities with strong accountability to delivering outcomes
- Motivation to be a champion of customers and represent their voice with empathy
- Technical aptitude and ability to deeply understand Mode’s product, the analytics industry, and the value of modern approaches to working with data
- Alignment with Mode's values
- Bonus: Experience in the data and analytics space
- Bonus: Knowledge of SQL, R, and/or Python
- Bonus: Experience working with Customer Success tools like Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, etc.
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
We strive to put the people we do it for first in everything we do. This starts internally: together, we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules — we trust you to know what will make you most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth — Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.