Senior Field Marketing Specialist
Are you looking to join one of the fastest-growing software companies in Silicon Valley? ThoughtSpot’s Search & AI-Driven analytics platform is disrupting the BI industry by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people.Senior
Senior Field Marketing Specialist:
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the support and execution of Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) marketing efforts within the Corporate Marketing team. You will be part of an incredibly efficient and creative team that focuses on quality execution to drive pipeline and sales acceleration for the ANZ sales organization.
You will work cross-functionally with Field Marketing, Community, and Channel Marketing to develop efficiencies in processes, execute marketing tasks, and have the opportunity to take on the planning and execution of campaigns and events. The goal of this role is to drive exposure to catapult your marketing career with ThoughtSpot.
What you'll do:
- Partner with the APJ Field Marketing Team to support all aspects of event management across ANZ.
- Manage ANZ branded merchandise and event materials
- Manage ANZ Account-Based Marketing Direct Mail Campaigns
- Undertake market, segment, and campaign performance analysis and report back to a range of stakeholders.
- Work with the demand generation team to develop campaign assets, and promote sales development strategies by segment and vertical.
- Work with the Partner marketing team to support the development of the monthly partner calls, partner engagements, and communications to promote channel marketing best practices within the partner community.
- Planning support for large industry events and ThoughtSpot sponsored conferences
- Use data analytics and reporting tools to target and segment to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to ensure accurate and timely uploading of Leads to CRM system.
- Continually analyze events and identify opportunities to extend ThoughtSpot presence and meet new audiences.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Understanding of how to create and execute integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Adept at learning new software and willing to become proficient in building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using Splash, Pardot, and Salesforce.
- Ability to managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Understanding of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate sales opportunities.
- Understand how to utilize targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time when deemed necessary and safe to do so
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.