Senior Deal Desk Analyst
The Deal Desk Senior Analyst is responsible for driving complex Enterprise and Commercial contracts to closure by providing Sales teams with business process and policy insights as well as strategic and operational support. Acting as a trusted advisor and financial problem solver, you will meet with stakeholders to create winning deal structures that maximize partnership opportunities. This is a tremendous opportunity for a team player who enjoys working with a first class global team in a high growth environment and is relentless in their pursuit of excellence.
What you'll do
- Provide proactive support and guidance to the sales team in order to help drive new deals as well as up-sell opportunities.
- Assist with non-standard deal requests, structuring complex deals, driving cross-functional and cross solution collaboration.
- Ensure efficient execution of deals through a standard flow process on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with accounting, finance, and or legal to rectify challenges.
- Perform a detail-oriented review of quotes and order forms to ensure compliance with Company bookings and revenue recognition policies.
- Be a creative problem solver who finds a way to meet customers’ needs while adhering to Thoughtspot’s selling policies.
- Ensure Quotes and Order Forms are approved within pricing and discount policies.
- Run day-to-day quote and pricing approvals.
- Assist Sales with building Order Forms.
- Maintain an agreed upon SLA on deal turnaround times.
- Train the sales team on pricing, quoting and contracting models and best practices and consult with field teams on specific contracts where appropriate.
- Source, analyze, and report quantitative data; perform ad hoc analyses.
- Assist Sales team with analytical request, reporting, forecasting and sales processes as needed.
- Help drive projects and initiatives focused on improving efficiency and simplifying processes throughout the sales operations and sales organization. Including UAT and documentation.
What you bring
- You’re a team player, with 5 years of experience driving complex, cross-functional contract execution across sales, legal, and finance.
- Experience in a customer facing Deal Desk / Revenue Ops / Sales Operations role is preferred.
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills;
- Detail-orientation and analytical approach to proactively solving problems.
- Ability to engage across multiple projects, initiatives to scale the function simultaneously.
- Has worked with GTM organizations, and understands and has empathy for disruptive technology sellers.
- Has proficient knowledge of Salesforce/Salesforce CPQ.
- Has high emotional intelligence - you have genuine empathy for others and maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of your team, and adapting your communication accordingly.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful;
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.