Demand Generation Specialist
About The Role:
We’re looking for a talented Demand Generation Specialist to help drive the growth of our business by managing campaign operations across digital marketing, nurture programs, and ABM as we scale our approach to integrated marketing. This role will partner with every team in the marketing organization to streamline program development, project manage multiple programs simultaneously, and build out components of various campaigns to generate revenue across multiple segments, personas, and regions.
- Help operationalize integrated campaign programs that drive global revenue.
- Manage Asana, campaign briefs, and review processes across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Implement campaign assets across a variety of channels, including paid media programs.
- Work in lock-step with our Demand Gen & Marketing Operations team to bring campaigns to life.
- Work to improve processes and efficiency of the demand team, and the marketing team at large.
- 3 years of experience in campaign management or demand generation, preferably in a global, B2B environment.
- Experience with campaign reporting and audience management.
- Experience optimizing paid media campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Adwords.
- Familiar with tools like Asana, Salesforce, Pardot, Mutiny, and 6Sense.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Can-do service-oriented attitude toward external and internal audiences.
- Ability to prioritise and manage various projects based on changing business requirements.
- Proactively seeks ways to improve systems and processes and performs audits independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to inform, influence, and enforce cross-functional teams' best practices.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.