Senior Director, Sales
- Enable, develop and empower your team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify, and build sales pipeline
- Coach your team to navigate complex sales process and organizations to close new business
- Deliver and reinforce our sales methodologies and frameworks to build a strong foundation for success within the region.
- Recruit new Account Executives in to your team that will support the growth of the region.
- Onboard and ramp new Account Executives to accelerate their success
- Build an ecosystem within the industry with our technology partners to scale out the GTM engine.
- Maintain and Run a weekly forecast cadence
- Have an in-depth and detailed understanding of ThoughtSpot products to confidently provide mentorship to your Sales team
- Be a champion of our cultural values and drive change within the business
- Experience in building out a software sales team through recruiting new Account Executives
- Experience in leading a highly successful direct software sales team in the ANZ region
- Experience of quota-carrying experience
- Experience in coaching and developing a high performing sales team, ideally implementing MEDDIC or a comparable sales methodology.
- Adaptability to embrace change within a high paced startup environment
- Demonstrable experience in over achievement of sales quota
- Focus on Coaching and Development
ThoughtSpot is on a mission to make the world more fact-driven. ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company, revolutionizing how the world uses data. Our platform makes it 1000x times easier for anyone to analyze data, find insights, and take actions through the power of search and AI. With experienced leadership like CEO Sudheesh Nair, who took Nutanix public in the largest tech IPO of 2016, and backed by more than $550M in funding, we’re well on our way to transforming what’s possible in the world of data. Come join us.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.