Technical Program Manager
Are you passionate about impacting the way teams collaborate efficiently to build products? Does steering a cross-functional team to launch high quality products thrill you? Are you challenged by working on a large, complex, enterprise product? ThoughtSpot is looking for a seasoned program manager that not only executes operationally on a complex release process, but also sets the vision on how the product release management function should evolve. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team and be part of rapid growth of the company. You can be part of game-changing products that generate immense value for some of the largest companies in the world.
- Drive engineering programs and releases from idea to delivery to deployment
- Shall be responsible for defining the program governance
- Champion long-term, scalable processes that support the growing needs of our company
- Drive the prioritization, scope, and schedule of product activities, working closely with architects and engineering leads
- Developing and implementing strategy for the program team, including developing a robust risk mitigation plan
- Experience in managing challenging stakeholders and provide regular executive reports on program performance to senior management
- Go-to-person for all Project related information
- 5+ years of Program Management experience with 3+ years of industry experience working with start-ups or complex large enterprise products.
- Understanding of pre-requisites, necessary steps and support required for release delivery with understanding of Agile methodology
- Experience with cross-organizational communication to both technical- and non-technical audiences from engineers to VPs
- Able to communicate project risks, timelines, milestones, progress and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams consistently and transparently.
- Familiarity with development and PM tools such as Jenkins, Gerrit, Jira, confluence
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Great analytical & problem solving skills
- Project planning and execution
- Ability to adapt to evolving business needs
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.