What you'll do
- Driving and managing strategic Alliances across the EMEA territory with Cloud Service provider(s) and other key ISV/technology alliance partners - Primary focus on Goole and or Databricks and their partner ecosystems
- Build relationships and drive pipeline across the Cloud Service providers/Data platforms and their key delivery and regional SI partners
- Act as a conduit between the key functional teams within ThoughtSpot to support the development, knowledge share and enablement of the Cloud service providers and regional SI partners
What you'll bring
- Experience in enterprise sales or marketing in a market-leading technology company.
- Experience in alliance management or business development at a top technology company.
- Experience driving executive, product and GTM relationships with Public Cloud Providers and Data Platforms, specifically Google and Databricks
- Ability to navigate internally and externally to execute on key initiatives.
- Demonstrated success and growth with one or more of the public cloud partners.
- Innate ability to work collaboratively with Thoughtspot sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter. Creative and critical thinker.
- Ability to Implement process and reporting success measurements of GTM, product integration, and partner plans.
- Experience presenting complex topics to technical audiences as well as C-level stakeholders.
- The ability to work independently in an environment that changes rapidly (we're a hyper-growth company).
- A positive, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial attitude and a desire to build a world-class company, as well as willingness to work closely with other functions within ThoughtSpot to achieve that.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.