Regional Sales Director
About the role:
As Regional Sales Director, you will have responsibility for the recruitment, enablement, and execution of the Enterprise Sales Team in India. At ThoughtSpot we are dedicated to development and progression from the top down in our pursuit of building out an industry-leading GTM team.
- Enable, develop and empower your team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify, and build sales pipeline
- Coach your team to navigate complex sales processes and organizations to close new business
- Deliver and reinforce our sales methodologies and frameworks to build a strong foundation for success within the region.
- Recruit new Account Executives in to your team that will support the growth of the region.
- Onboard and ramp new Account Executives to accelerate their success
- Build an ecosystem within the industry with our technology partners to scale out the GTM engine.
- Maintain and Run a weekly forecast cadence.
- Have an in-depth and detailed understanding of ThoughtSpot products to confidently provide mentorship to your Sales team.
- Be a champion of our cultural values and drive change within the business.
- Experience (8+ years) in building out a software sales team through recruiting new Account Executives
- Experience in leading a highly successful direct software sales team
- Experience quota-carrying experience
- Experience in coaching and developing a high-performing sales team, ideally implementing MEDDIC or a comparable sales methodology.
- Adaptability to embrace change within a high-paced startup environment
- Demonstrable experience in over-achievement of sales quota
- Focus on Coaching and Development
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
- You have read and understood the Candidate Privacy Notice (“Notice”) and acknowledge the collection, processing, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out in the Notice.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for a job with us.
- The information you give us is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related unfavorable information. Providing any inaccurate or misleading information may make you ineligible for employment.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.