Senior Global Benefits Specialist
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
What is the role?
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual with experience managing global benefits programs. This position will be located in our Bangalore, India office with a hybrid working arrangement
What you'll do:
- Ensures the accuracy of global benefits enrolments in the benefit enrolment system to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information
- Performs quality checks of global benefits-related data
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes for all ThoughtSpot locations worldwide
- Distributes all benefits enrolment materials and determines eligibility for all ThoughtSpot locations worldwide
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrolments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, parental, disability and FMLA
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities
- Responds to 401(k) or other retirement plan inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrolments, plan changes and contribution amounts. Manages the annual catch-up contribution enrolment
- Assists with the open enrolment process
- Provides necessary reports for allocation/billing charges
- Assists with new-hire orientations
- Monthly review of invoices for payment processing
What you bring:
- 3-5 years' experience with global benefits, preferably startup, high-growth companies
- Ability to produce and remain nimble, adapting as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with administering open enrolment and plan setup in people systems – BSwift or similar platform
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and escalate issues when appropriate
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
Something looks off?