Staff Engineer- Frontend
- Design, develop and unit test complex UI components using React library
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Follow best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
- Have technical ownership of one or more modules and work with the leads, managers and architects in the delivery
- Strong problem solving, analytical, design, decision-making and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Create and maintain software documentation
What you bring (One or more of the experiences below and an insatiable desire to build and scale globally):
- At least 9+ years of front end engineering experience. Experience of leading a team is a big plus
- Deep understanding of UI Design patterns and UI Architecture Paradigms
- Proven track record of building complex web application
- A passion for architecting solutions that make UI responsive, with an ability to identify, quantify, debug and remove performance bottlenecks
- Deep understanding of commonly used frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React, Highcharts, D3
- A passion for architecting solutions that make UI responsive and ability to identify, quantify, debug and remove performance bottlenecks
- Exposure to infrastructure tools such as Nginx, Node or Grunt is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Bring amazing problem-solving skills and an ability to identify, quantify, debug, and remove bottlenecks and functional issues
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Something looks off?