Staff Engineer CI/CD
About The Role:
Come join a team of world-class engineers building ThoughtSpot’s Developer productivity group . We are looking for engineers with a proven track record of being industry visionaries to join the team responsible for building ThoughtSpot’s
- Hybrid cloud infrastructure across massive on-prem farm and public clouds hosting critical services required to power the build and test environments consisting of repository managers, build systems, artifactories, registries, storage, Kuberentes,
- automation for CI and release management
- Life cycle management and much more.
What You'll Do:
- 10+ years of experience in DevOps, Systems Engineering and Build systems.
- 5+ years of experience managing and leading team and projects
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in at least one build systems - Maven, gradle, bazel.
- Well versed with current trends and industry best practices for developing a best in class platform involving build systems, CI harness, cloud native services and tools. Developing highly available, scalable, performant, secure, and easy to manage systems, services, and uniform tooling experience which work seamlessly in cloud, multi cloud and on-prem.
- Experience in designing CI/CD workflows
- cloud native service and cluster metrics monitoring, logging and distributed tracing stack development for modern cloud infrastructure and SaaS applications.
- Strong systems programming skills, and coding skills in languages such as Go/Java/Python.
- Strong algorithmic thinking, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What You'll Bring:
- Deep familiarity and experience with the kubernetes ecosystem, delivering containerized distributed. applications, leveraging cloud services and APIs from one or more major public cloud providers.
More About ThoughtSpot
ThoughtSpot is helmed by CEO Sudheesh Nair after being co-founded in 2012 by Ajeet Singh and technical co-founders from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. Backed by investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Geodesic Capital, and Capital One Growth Ventures, ThoughtSpot has raised over $550 million to date at a unicorn valuation.
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
ThoughtSpot is the experience layer of the modern data stack, leading the industry with our AI-Powered Analytics and natural language search. We hire people with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives—this balance-for-the-better philosophy is key to our success. When paired with our culture of Selfless Excellence and our drive for continuous improvement (2% done), ThoughtSpot cultivates a respectful culture that pushes norms to create world-class products. If you’re excited by the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the business and make your mark on a truly innovative company, we invite you to read more about our mission, and apply to the role that’s right for you.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn't just the right thing to do for our people, it's the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
The world’s most innovative companies use AI-Powered Analytics from ThoughtSpot to empower every person in their organization, from C-suite executive to frontline employee, with the ability to ask and answer data questions, create and interact with data-driven insights, and use these insights to make informed decisions and take action. ThoughtSpot is simple enough for any business person to use, yet built to handle even the largest, most complex data, wherever it may reside. That’s why customers like T-Mobile, BT, Snowflake, HubSpot, Exxon, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Huel, and Nationwide Building Society have turned to ThoughtSpot to transform their data driven decision-making cultures.
To all recruitment agencies: ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Something looks off?