Sr. CRM Marketing Manager
Who we are:
Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
We're a small but mighty marketing team on a mission to optimize the customer journey and drive brand love. This role will report to the VP of Brand Marketing.
This role can be hybrid in our San Francisco office, or remote on the West Coast, following our West Coast hours. We expect this to be a contract to hire role.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop a lifecycle marketing strategy and roadmap in collaboration with marketing and product teams to boost leads, conversion, engagement, and brand affinity.
- Manage day-to-day execution of email, SMS, and Push notification marketing campaigns, including building, audience segmentation, A/B testing, and reporting.
- Craft customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to maximize conversion, cross-sell rates, and customer lifetime value.
- Become an in-house expert in our marketing automation and platform tools, engaging and converting prospects and customers across the customer journey.
- Ensure flawless implementation, testing, and QA of lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests, analyze results, and provide insights to improve acquisition, retention, conversion rates, and customer loyalty.
- Collaborate with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results.
- Own post-campaign reporting and share insights with stakeholders to drive transparency.
- 5+ years of experience in developing lifecycle/CRM programs, with e-commerce experience being a plus.
- Background in Consumer facing products and market.
- Advanced technical knowledge of HTML, Figma, Klaviyo, and Braze.
- Proficiency in marketing automation/CRM systems.
- Expertise in customer segmentation, subscriber management, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Strong analytical mindset with experience in Excel, A/B testing, experiment design, and campaign analysis.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills with great attention to detail.
Company Culture & Benefits:
At Tempo, we foster a collaborative and inclusive environment where your ideas are valued. This is a contract to hire role with the strong potential of converting quickly into a full time role.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity upon conversation
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- Wellness Benefits
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a targeted hourly range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying! Compensation will ultimately depend on job-related factors including skills, experience, and location.
At this time, Tempo is only set up to employ in the US and Egypt.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Tempo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Tempo does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.