Senior System Test Engineer
As Senior System Test Engineer, you will be part of an excellent, highly motivated, highly skilled team of QA engineers who are responsible for end to end testing of the Tarana Product Portfolio. This comprises of Tarana Cloud Suite (TCS) and the deployed Tarana Wireless Devices (ngFWA). Being the final QA gate for any software release, the end-to-end test team has a deep understanding of customer use cases and workflows.
- Understanding the end-to-end architecture of all Tarana Product lines.
- Responsible for testing Tarana Wireless Devices (ngFWA), Tarana Clouds Suite [TCS], Mobile Installation App, and Tarana WebUI as a complete solution.
- Test planning, Test strategy, and manual test case execution for new features being delivered to customers.
- Coordinate with customer-facing teams to learn about new deployment models and customer work flows and use cases.
- Raise defects wherever needed and debug issues which are found internally/externally and provide root cause analysis.
- Provide inputs on Feature design and Feature implementation to make deliverables operationally aligned for customers.
- Continuously enhance test coverage and perform regression analysis to ensure bug free releases.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in computer science or closely related disciplines
- 6+ years of System/Solution testing preferably in a customer facing role.
- Proven excellence in Network operations: Remote Installations, onboarding telecom devices on NMS, Monitoring the health and troubleshooting issues remotely.
- Experience in testing telecom features using NMS/EMS
- Good understanding of Network Protocols: IP, DHCP, DNS, NAT, L2, VLAN, ICMP, switching etc
- Good understanding of YANG/SNMP protocols
- Experience in functional and system level testing of REST APIs and Front End(UI) Exposure to Linux and understanding of Docker containers, VMs etc Excellent debugging/analytical skills with a focus on solving problems.
- Exposure to Distributed Microservices Architecture based products will be a plus.
- Knowledge of any Wireless Technology (Wifi/LTE/5G) will be a plus.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
Since our founding in 2009, we’ve been on a mission to accelerate the pace of bringing fast and affordable internet access — and all the benefits it provides — to the 90% of the world’s households who can’t get it. Through a decade of R&D and more than $400M of investment, we’ve created an entirely unique next-generation fixed wireless access technology, powering our first commercial platform, Gigabit 1 (G1). It delivers a game-changing advance in broadband economics in both mainstream and underserved markets, using either licensed or unlicensed spectrum. G1 started production in mid 2021 and has now been installed by over 160 service providers globally. We’re headquartered in Milpitas, California, with additional research and development in Pune, India.
G1 has been developed by an incredibly talented and pioneering core technical team. We are looking for more world-class problem solvers who can carry on our tradition of customer obsession and ground-breaking innovation. We’re well funded, growing incredibly quickly, maintaining a superb results-focused culture while we’re at it, and all grooving on the positive difference we are making for people all over the planet. If you want to help make a real difference in this world, apply now!