Posted on Monday, November 1, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
Sword Health is looking for a clinical specialist to provide clinical insight and support for the commercial team during all points of the sales process.
The clinical specialist team is a clinical voice for our commercial operations. Key responsibilities include providing live tech demos during calls, guiding prospects through “demo journeys” (test member experiences), creating marketing content, and answering clinical questions internally and externally on calls and in writing.
The ideal fit is a licensed physical therapist with a balance of clinical expertise, emotional intelligence, storytelling ability and problem-solving skills.
What you'll do:
- Provide a flawless member experience to those evaluating Sword
- Support commercial team with live demos, showcasing the value and quality DPTs and our technology provide to each of our members
- Share compelling stories that bring Sword’s offerings to life, drawing from research, clinical experience and user examples
- Provide clinical expertise internally and externally when answering questions or RFPs, creating content, working on special projects, etc.
- Exceptional clinical and patient/member management skills - will do anything to improve the experience
- Clearly communicate the value of Sword Health to a variety of potential partners and customers
- Ability to think quickly on feet, smoothly transition from defense to offense, identify unspoken concerns/hesitations, and provide compelling answers
- Skilled presenter and storyteller
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations
- Prefer experience in non-clinical tasks such as management, sales, or content writing
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree
- PT licensure in at least one state
- At least 3+ years of brick-and-mortar physical therapy experience
- Experience in treating musculoskeletal disorders
- Willingness to travel (25-50% of the time); located near major airport).
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
See more open positions at SWORD Health
Something looks off?