Head of Digital Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
What We're Looking For:
Sword Health is looking for an exceptional Head of Digital Marketing to join our B2B Enterprise marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies across our digital marketing channels to drive demand and brand preference for our Sword Platform. You will collaborate with sales and our marketing teams to drive data driven digital marketing plans to influence the pipeline and contribute to revenue growth.
This role is for an experienced and independent self-starter who has deep experience and results across industries in delivering digital marketing strategies and success. A creative thinker and executer beyond traditional demand generation for B2B buyers to reach and influence all our B2B audiences. This includes expertise across new digital channels, forecasting and ROI across digital platforms, and the ability to own and drive lead gen acquisition programs, including ABM, SEO, paid, and web.
The right person for this role is excited to truly rewrite the B2B digital playbook for Healthtech. We are building a generational brand with universal impact – unlike any other Health brand – and if this inspires you, this is the role and company for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Build a roadmap for Sword’s digital marketing efforts: a sustainable, scalable, and repeatable B2B inbound marketing plan and growth engine tailored to the Enterprise market
• Oversee all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails) to ensure brand consistency
• Monitor performance by measuring KPIs and ROI, and prepare the budget for marketing campaigns
• Develop an analytical and results-driven team, consistently delivering high-performance results
• Oversee Campaign Manager, SEO Specialist; MarOps; and our media agency
• Keep a high bar on team performance to ensure we are consistently meeting excellence on all outputs and using tech to innovate and improve deliverables
Demand and Lead Gen
• Implement demand and lead gen acquisition programs, including ABM, SEO, paid, and website CRO
• Collaborate with field and brand marketing teams to optimize experiences for new prospects while enhancing ROI
• Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
• Implement lifecycle strategies that drive engagement and monetization
• Develop a top to bottom Marketing to Sales motion for the Enterprise segment, supporting high-velocity Sales growth
• Deliver pipeline by partnering with product marketing to understand Sword's current users and new opportunities
• Partner with Finance to develop holistic goals across various marketing efforts that include forecasting, spend, conversions, and ROI
• Support Martech improvements, working to ensure proper segmentation, tracking, and attribution
• Apply brand principles, voice, and design guidelines across all digital touchpoints
What You Need To Have
● Preferred Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
● 12+ years leading digital marketing with scalable and repeatable playbooks
● Strong understanding of B2B marketing and its strongest digital marketing channels
● Working knowledge in B2B martech including marketing automation and CRM reporting tools. Preferences for Salesforce and Marketo
● Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns, including lead generation, and sales processes
● Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
● Working knowledge of web design/architecture
● Excellent analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision making
● Strong communication and collaboration skills
● Data driven, continually using insights to inform and optimize channels
● Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple activities/projects simultaneously
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.