Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
The Logistics Specialist creates and monitors cross functional projects within distribution that rely on several stakeholders in the Organization and service providers. The Senior Logistics Specialist manages the business relationships with couriers and delivery exceptions. The Senior Logistics Specialist monitors and analyzes distribution performance metrics, and identifies opportunities for improvement.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage cross functional projects within the distribution team and support strategies to optimize operations and reduce costs
- Lead negotiations and business relationships with couriers to ensure the service level agreements are followed a the operations needs are met
- Create and lead scalable solutions and monitor distribution project progress
- Analyze already existing processes and critically identify improvement opportunities
- Implement routines and processes that lead to scalable solutions
- Ensure last-mile and returns operations are carried on in an appropriate manner
- Strategically plan, coordinate and monitor returns operations
- Make the bridge between the several stakeholders of the distribution projects
- Maintain, analyze, and report KPIs to management
- Ensure full compliance with Sword QMS and other governmental regulatory agencies while complying with all Company policies concerning health and safety.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree
- Previous experience working in logistics related companies or roles
- Knowledge of trading regulations
- Good English skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (a people person!)
- A technological and innovation mindset
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Computer programs: Proficient in Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Capacity and desire to master other Company tools such as Oracle/Net-Suite, Looker, Other WMS tools, etc
- Ability to work with ERPs
- A result-oriented mindset, problem solving and proactive attitude
Bonus Points or We'd Love to see:
- Experience managing a high-volume, high margin, high customer service distribution environment
- Knowledge of business management principles involved in strategic and resource allocation
- Based in Porto, Portugal
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.