Chief Of Staff (Tech)
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2023
Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
To do what:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to streamline operations
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between different departments and teams
- Analise data and information to identify areas for improvement
- Develop, track and improve key performance indicators
- Support in decision-making, communication, program management, and initiative implementation for Sword’s leadership
- Collaborate with executive leadership to support company-wide and team goals
- Consult with leaders to provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve performance
- Support core verticals, namely Engineering & product, in projects with high financial/reputational impact
- Analyze and improve current processes for optimized efficiency and productivity
What you need to have:
- 7+ years of strategy consulting / corporate strategy or business development in a start-up environment
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Capacity to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in a structured manner
- Ability to create trusting relationships at all levels of an organization
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capacity to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional analytical and synthesis skills
- Highly resourceful
- Strategic mindset
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to diffuse conflict and work with diverse teams towards the best solution through strong interpersonal skills
We'd love to see
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience leading diverse teams
- Solid functional knowledge and track record experience, including but not limited to strategy, project management, etc.
- Masters in Business and Administration - MBA
US Sword Benefits:
*Eligibility for Essential benefits: Full-time employees regularly working 25+ hours per week
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Snacks and Beverages
Unlimited access to Coursera Learning Platform
*US Applicants Only: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the United States, and immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.*
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.