Growth Product Manager
Product, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
We are seeking an experienced Growth Manager to lead our AI-enabled outreach efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for using data science insights to improve member engagement and activation. You will work closely with our data science and outreach teams to identify trends and patterns in our data, and develop targeted outreach campaigns to drive engagement and retention.
What You'll Do
- Candidates must reside in Brazil ( Remote)
- Leverage marketing expertise to build an omni-channel, full-funnel engagement strategy
- Lead the development and execution of targeted outreach campaigns to drive member engagement
- Analyze campaign performance and make outcome-driven optimizations
- Own testing and optimization strategy for member outreach & engagement centered around a test and experiment philosophy
- Deepen Sword’s understanding of member path to conversion and collaborate with marketing, growth, creative, clinical ops, and data teams to optimize paths
- 4+ years of product management experience in top performing sectors
- Analytical approach to product development with a focus on designing and iterating on experiments. Experience with A/B, multivariate testing and leveraging rigorous creative testing methodologies to optimize and improve funnel performance.
- Experience with customer acquisition and outreach efforts and expertise in email tools like Iterable, Marqueto, etc for email, SMS and other channels
- Experience building products that amplify outreach and marketing efforts
- High degree of comfort with analytical tools such as Mixpanel, SQL, Looker/Tableau, etc.
- Experience at D2C company is a plus
Sword is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Sword, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and team members is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the bigger our impact will be.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.