Marketing Technology Specialist
Marketing & Communications, IT
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
To do what?
- We are looking for an exceptional go-getter to join the Sword Health team as a Marketing Operations & Technology Specialist to execute and deploy our data-driven marketing initiatives. You’ll be working closely with both Marketing and Engineering teams on our MarTech stack, namely:
- Conversion Funnel Optimization;
- Work on website conversion and constantly test tactical methods for conversion rate optimization across various stages of the funnel;
- Be an expert on conversion funnels, understand where clicks are coming from, and where there are opportunities and blockers for growth;
- Constantly optimize the sales pipeline, by leveraging data at each step of the process - to acquire, accelerate or expand demand;
- Use a testing process to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations to identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels;
- Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
- Marketing Automation: Build Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software;
- Implement, assess, and optimize marketing automation and integrations across the funnel;
- Run A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance;
- Oversee end-to-end collaborative experiments with Sales, Engineering, Product, and Operations.
- Setup reporting tools/support to monitor performance and create optimization plans;
- User acquisition (SEO / PPC);
- Conversion (A/B Testing / Onboarding);
- Building internal tooling to support the growth process.
You should be someone with:
- 2-4+ years of experience with B2B/B2C growth or demand generation, ideally in a startup environment, owning marketing automation flows;
- Technical knowledge of implementation and tracking with technologies such as Segment, Marketo, Iterable, Google Suite (AdWords, Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console), Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Hotjar, Zapier, and Salesforce;
- Demonstrated track record of owning and running programs within multiple areas including landing pages, email, and content;
- Strong data analytics skills with experience generating hypotheses and running experiments across new and existing marketing channels;
- Comprehensive understanding of funnel performance and optimization;
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools such as MixPanel and VWO;
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS to work on our email templates and landing pages;
- Growth mindset (have a detailed understanding of business KPIs and the end goal);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to write clearly about technical and product-related subjects;
- Pragmatic thinking – the ability to take tactic decisions when needed;
- The ability to keep a long-term strategy;
- Identify opportunities for improving Sword based on data, research, and your own insight and creativity.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and teammates is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive we are the better our work will be.
Sword Benefits - Portugal
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Sword Perks - Portugal
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages