Head of Product, Regulatory & Compliance
Posted on Friday, July 7, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
The Head of Product, Regulatory & Compliance monitors the company's production activities and ensures compliance with applicable regulations and standard operating procedures.
What you'll do:
- Develops strategies to ensure the company's production activities comply with government regulations.
- Serves as a liaison between regulatory bodies and operating divisions of the company.
- Prepares and submits applications and reports to applicable regulatory agencies.
- Responds to requests for information from regulatory bodies.
- Coordinates with operations departments regarding production design and development to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Assists with the development of standards for the company's operating and production procedures.
- Maintains current knowledge of regulations applicable to the company.
- Monitors regulatory affairs and the effect changes will have on company operations.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships in federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Must have a J.D
- Extensive knowledge of applicable government regulations.
- Ability to inform and educate managers and department heads on regulations and polices that require compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Proficient with applicable database and compliance software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
US Sword Benefits:
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Discretionary PTO Plan
US Sword Perks:
Flexible working hours
Internet Stipend for remote working
Paid Company Holidays
Free Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal - Sword Benefits:
Health, dental and vision Insurance
Portugal - Sword Perks:
Remote Work Allowance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Snacks and Beverages
SWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.