Senior iOS Engineer
Here at SageSpot, we help category-defining figures host engaging book clubs where members connect with the stories and find their people. We are backed by awesome investors like Khosla Ventures, and some of the world’s most notable humans like Tom Brady, Rory McIlroy and Larry Fitzgerald.
Everything we do at SageSpot is to support our Hosts or improve our members’ experience. Here is a look at the four guiding principles of SageSpot:
At SageSpot, we provide unique and uncommon experiences for our members through Book Clubs that are Hosted by truly uncommon individuals. People have so many options for what they can do with their time, only by standing out and offering something truly uncommon can we capture and maintain the interest of our members
Our Hosts are our greatest asset. We must prioritize their needs and work to anticipate and meet those needs before they are aware of them. By having a culture of empathy, understanding, and dedication, we strive to go above and beyond for our Hosts
Sometimes amidst all the data, code, and feedback, people at startups forget that they are building something that needs to make a human’s life better. Always Human is a reminder that our job is to make our members’ experience on SageSpot as meaningful and human as possible
We recognize the importance of continuous growth and innovation. We are on a never ending quest to delight the user, to Create the Uncommon and Support our Talent. As builders at heart, we strive to stay ahead of the curve and constantly Build Tomorrow
📚What You’re Doin’
- Architect and develop SageSpot’s first native iOS application ensuring optimal performance and a great user experience
- Work closely with founders, designer, and backend engineer to define, plan, and execute on app features, ensuring seamless integration with APIs and other services
- Implement best practices and coding standards: Adhere to and promote industry best practices, clean code, and design patterns, while continuously improving code quality, maintainability, and testability
- Drive innovation and stay up-to-date with the latest iOS technologies
- You have 6+ years of iOS development experience
- Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experience building 0 to 1 applications
- Primary coding language is Swift (Integration with GraphQL and a Typescript backend a plus)
- You know what it is like at a Startup or fast paced environment
- Passionate about building better media experiences and connections for the world
- Healthcare Benefits (including Vision and Dental)
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave
SageSpot provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Something looks off?