Inside Mid-Market Account Executive
About the team & role:
Rubrik’s sales organization is a united group of elite cross-functional sales professionals that help companies & government entities achieve resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. We offer continuous professional development through our world class sales enablement program and our One Rubrik selling approach provides all the resources you need to exceed your goals, maximize your earnings potential and take your career to the next level. All this while doing something that truly matters, protecting the world's data.
Rubrik’s Inside Mid-Market Sales Team forms the core of our ambitious go to market strategy and revenue growth engine. As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will drive new customer acquisition by owning full-cycle sales processes for small to mid-sized accounts in a given territory. We are seeking relentless self-starters who will work closely with sales engineers and channel partners to exceed sales quotas by discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, and executing account strategies. Rubrik’s Inside Sales Organization strives to develop All-Star talent by providing training on sales processes and strategies to help you become a successful field Account Executive in the future.
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage a high volume sales pipeline and move transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with mid-enterprise accounts
- Co-sell and strategize with channel and alliance partners to crate scale and velocity in Mid-Market
- Present Rubrik value to security and IT personas in partnership with the sales engineering team
- Provide management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- Responsible for outbound activities for our midsize customer prospecting
- Manage and develop inbound marketing leads to develop pipeline
Experience you’ll need:
- 2-5 years Tech sales experience
- Consistent track record landing "new logos"
- Strong track record of performance selling to small to midsize customers
- Consistent overachievement
- Curiosity, grit, goal-oriented, growth mindset
- Organization & Time Management ability to structure hours/days/weeks
- Active listening & adaptability audible ready to carry conversation and react with value
- Objection handling ability to comprehend and overcome objections
- Storytelling ability to paint a picture of pain & business value
- Experience selling complex Saas solutions
- Understanding and experience working with channel
- Research & business intuition to interpret information and use for prospecting
- Proficiency with sales tools: Salesloft, Clari, SalesForce
The minimum and maximum base salaries for this role are posted below; this role is also eligible to earn commissions pursuant to the Company’s written Incentive Compensation Plan. Additionally, the role is eligible for equity and benefits. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role based on U.S. location. Within the range, the salary offered will be determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.