Senior Customer Success Engineer I
Senior Customer Success Engineer I
Location: Bangalore, India
About The Team
Rubrik’s Global Customer Support and Success Organization is a team of professionals committed to provide world class post purchase experience. The team is responsible for delivering post deployment technical support to customers and partners with a wide range of technologies and cloud deployments. The team is also responsible for delivering initial time to value by ensuring timely activation and adoption of Rubrik’s SaaS products and technologies. The member of the Global Support and Success Organization will serve as a key point of contact, a trusted advisor to Rubrik’s customers and partners and works closely with cross functional teams in order to deliver the value to customers. The Customer Support Team at Rubrik is composed of seasoned experts in the field of data management and security who possess an in-depth knowledge of Rubrik's solutions, data protection, and recovery strategies, and they are skilled at swiftly diagnosing and solving complex issues while keeping the overall customer experience at forefront.
In a world where data is the lifeblood of every organization, Rubrik's Customer Support Team serves as the backbone of our customer’s data security strategy. Their technical prowess, commitment to customer success, and dedication to rapid response ensure that our customer’s data remains protected and available, no matter the challenges that come your way.
About the Job:
Senior Customer Success Engineers provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.Customer Success Engineers deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies and cloud deployments.
What you will Do:
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem-solving skills
- Listen to customer concerns and issues, uses appropriate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques to isolate the root cause of the problems, and recommend / implement appropriate solutions to resolve the problem.
- Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Provide advice and information to customers and partners regarding general cloud infrastructure as service offerings and best practices
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve escalated customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Requires the individual to exercise excellent judgment, at a faster-than average pace, while paying extremely close attention to detail and courtesy
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Interact with various internal teams such as escalations, engineering and facilitate communication between customers and other teams
- Contribute technical content to Rubrik’s leading Deployment Guides, Knowledge Base, FAQ’s etc..
- Demonstrate case management skills for each case by resolving various issues quickly and proactively involving resources as needed to achieve high customer’s satisfaction.
- Produce written designs and documentation regarding proposed or actual cloud deployments
Experience You will need:
- 6+ years doing enterprise technical support/Dev Ops, Troubleshooting including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, cloud deployments, networking, and vmware administration
- Must have outstanding problem-solving skills
- Must have good technical knowledge of Vmware, linux, Kubernetes, Google cloud platform, Aws and azure. Office 365 api, database knowledge preferably MSQL, Scripting Knowledge (Python, Perl…) Automation skills, Micro services architecture, SaaS systems, managing apps on clouds.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on cloud deployments.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the entire technology stack
- Should be comfortable filing bugs and working with engineering to articulate problem scenarios for reproducing issues
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.