Sr. Manager, EMEA Customer Marketing
Sr. Customer Advocacy Specialist, EMEA
About The Job
Rubrik is a cybersecurity company, and our mission is to secure the world’s data. We pioneered Zero Trust Data Security™ to help organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud delivers data protection and cyber resilience in a single platform across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik has been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup.
We are in search of a customer-obsessed marketer to join us as we fuel marketing and supercharge sales with inspiring and relevant customer success stories in EMEA. Reporting into Global Customer Advocacy, you will lead our regional efforts, developing and nurturing long-term strategic relationships with Rubrik’s most innovative customers in Europe.
As the Customer Advocacy Specialist, you will be empowered to proactively partner with Sales, Sales Transformation, Customer Experience, Product, and the greater Marketing team to strategically position joint marketing opportunities and get our customers excited to share their stories. You will be instrumental in elevating the “voice of the customer” at one of the fastest-growing data security companies. This is your opportunity to make your mark!
- Identify and deliver compelling external and internal-facing customer stories across multiple formats (written, video, speaker, social media, press, analyst, sales references, etc.)
- Identify and collaborate on top customer accounts for integrated joint marketing journeys by aligning with campaigns, Sales, Product Marketing, PR and more.
- Own flawless execution and manage customer relationships through joint marketing engagements, making the engagement as easy for the customer as possible.
- Support company and tradeshow events by securing customer speakers and highlighting their success.
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Customer Marketing to curate marketing campaigns that showcase our thought-leading data security customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of customers and internal constituencies, including creative, legal, support, sales and marketing.
- Identify new projects and opportunities to amplify the impact of customer marketing.
- Lead and coordinate major programs that optimize multiple departments and goals.
- Be an effective business partner and provide consistent and clear communication.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (customer or partner marketing, sales, agency etc.), including customer-facing experience at the C-level. Experience in cybersecurity is a plus.
- Proven experience effectively driving consensus across diverse teams in multiple departments, time zones, and functions with individual priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to present to leadership and overall strong presentation building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver positive customer experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence internal and external decision makers
- Experience in launching new and innovative ideas.
- Strong relationship-building skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent written and presentation skills, including Google Slide/PowerPoint skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Tableau, Slapfive, Base.ai, User Evidence and/or other relevant customer marketing technologies
- Dynamic, confident personality that is self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Can-do, positive, inspiring attitude with an outside-the-box, innovative and creative mindset.
- Passion for software-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service and disruptive thinking.
- Comfortable operating with change and ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple strategic projects at one time
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
About The Team
Rubrik’s Marketing Team is growing and we’re looking for individuals to join us at one of the most pivotal moments in our journey. Our team breaks boundaries and challenges the status quo, innovating along the way. We embrace a culture of opportunity and empowerment, allowing team members to take their best ideas and see them to fruition, while constantly exploring one-of-a-kind strategies. Come be part of a team bringing a fresh perspective to data security. Join us and let’s be unstoppable, together.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.