Senior Product Manager
Laminar, a leader in cloud data security, is now part of Rubrik. Together, we are on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
About the Role:
Laminar is looking for a stellar Product Manager to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in the world of cloud data security. As a Product Manager at Laminar, you will be at the forefront of developing cutting-edge data security solutions, helping organizations safeguard their most critical asset – their data.
What You’ll Do:
- Taking charge of significant segments of our product line, managing the entire product lifecycle from inception to launch.
- Collaborating closely with design and engineering teams to create products that meet our high standards of innovation and usability.
- Engaging directly with customers to gather insights, validate concepts, and understand their core security needs.
- Articulating product vision and strategy to peers and stakeholders across the company, driving alignment and action.
- Launching and iterating on products that not only meet market needs but also contribute significantly to our company’s growth.
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged, stretched, and constantly innovating.
Experience You’ll Need:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably within B2B SaaS or cybersecurity fields.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Solid technical background with an understanding of and/or hands-on experience in software development and cloud technologies.
- Strong ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver products to market.
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions, with a strong grasp of product analytics platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with an ability to clearly articulate customer problems.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
MBA or equivalent experience - an advantage.
All Tel Aviv team members operate under a hybrid work model, which offers the flexibility to work both from home and in the office.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.