Mid Market Account Executive
About The Team
Rubrik’s Sales organization is a united group of elite cross-functional sales professionals that help companies & government entities achieve resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. We offer continuous professional growth and opportunity through our world-class sales enablement program. Our One Rubrik selling approach provides all the resources you need to exceed your goals, maximize your earnings potential, and take your career to the next level. All this while doing something truly purposeful, protecting the world's data.
About The Team
Rubrik’s Mid-Market Team forms the core of our ambitious go to market strategy and revenue growth engine. As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will drive new customer acquisition by owning full-cycle sales processes for small to mid-sized accounts in a given territory. We are seeking relentless self-starters who will work closely with Sales Engineers and Channel Partners to exceed sales quotas by discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, and executing account strategies. Rubrik’s Inside Sales Organization strives to develop All-Star talent by providing training on sales processes and strategies to help you become a successful field Account Executive in the future.
What You'll Do:
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of mid market accounts
- Present Rubrik, Inc. solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors, and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide Rubrik, Inc. management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
Experience You’ll Need:
- A minimum 2+ years full cycle Tech sales experience (selling either IT Infrastructure or SaaS or ideally both)
- Consistent track record landing net "new logos"
- Strong track record of performance selling to commercial / mid market accounts
- Understanding and experience working with channel
- Highly driven, goal oriented "get it done" attitude
- Experience selling a complex solution
- Native German + Fluent English
- Ideally a bachelors degree
- Ideally trained / use MEDDPICC as sales qualification tool
- Use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Salesforce
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at email@example.com if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.