Senior Customer Communication specialist
About The Job
As a Senior Customer Communications Specialist, you will be empowered to proactively partner with Customer Success, Product, and the greater Marketing team to develop communications plans while creating and executing customer-facing emails and content. You will be instrumental in ensuring customer engagement and satisfaction at one of the fastest-growing data security companies. This is your opportunity to make your mark!
- Develop and lead the customer communications strategy, messaging and execution plan to customers for key initiatives and announcements, including maintaining a global customer communications calendar
- Own the development and execution of all customer communications to ensure all communications are clear, actionable, and reaching the intended customer personas and segments
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Training, Product, Legal, Marketing and Sales on announcements and campaigns
- Partner with Marketing Operations and Campaigns to optimize customer engagement and experience across all Rubrik communications channels
- Understand and enforce writing standards, Rubrik tone, messaging, and branding to ensure consistency across communications channels
- Identify new projects and opportunities to amplify the impact of customer marketing.
- Lead and coordinate major programs that optimize multiple departments and goals.
- Be an effective business partner and provide consistent and clear communication.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of relevant communications experience (corporate or agency). Experience in cybersecurity is a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to turn complex ideas and information into crisp, clear written content and messages
- Experience effectively driving consensus across diverse teams in multiple departments, time zones, and functions with individual priorities.
- Customer-first mindset
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Google/Microsoft Suite, and other relevant business technology
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence internal and external decision makers
- Strong relationship-building skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Dynamic, confident personality that is self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Can-do, positive, inspiring attitude with an outside-the-box, innovative and creative mindset.
- Comfortable operating with change and ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple strategic projects and deadlines at one time
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.