Customer Advocacy Co-ordinator
About The Job
Rubrik is a cybersecurity company, and our mission is to secure the world’s data. We pioneered Zero Trust Data Security™ to help organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud delivers data protection and cyber resilience in a single platform across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik has been recognized as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10 startup. We are seeking a dynamic marketer hungry to learn in a fast-paced, high growth company. Reporting into Global Customer Advocacy, this role will support a variety of customer-facing programs that are instrumental to ensuring “voice of the customer” is at the center of what we do as a company. This is your opportunity to make your mark!
- Support the Customer Reference Specialist with the launch of the customer reference program and help scale the program
- Work closely with a customer reference specialist and global sales and customer success teams in fulfilling reference needs, including peer reference calls, written case studies, and more
- Partner with our Community Manager on engaging with our global customer community, Guardians, by posting topics, answering questions, and helping with reward fulfillment and other tasks
- Be a critical contributor and owner of key Customer Advocacy reports, databases, assets
- Provide timely information and assets to the key stakeholders to impact and advance the Rubrik business
- Help develop, administer, and report on customer surveys creating assets and materials that can be used by global sales and marketing
What You Bring
- Dynamic, confident personality that is self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do, positive, inspiring attitude with an outside-the-box, innovative and creative mindset.
- Natural curiosity and growth mindset, always keen to learn
- Comfortable operating with change and ambiguity
- Thrives working on deadlines and with senior leaders
- Customer-first mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple strategic projects at one time with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Tableau, Google Suite, Microsoft 365.
- Familiarity with leading customer marketing technology such as, Slapfive, Base.ai, User Evidence, and ReferenceEdge is a plus.
Rubrik is on a mission to secure the world’s data. With Zero Trust Data Security™, Rubrik helps organizations achieve business resilience against cyberattacks, malicious insiders, and operational disruptions. Rubrik Security Cloud, powered by machine learning, secures data across enterprise, cloud, and SaaS applications. Rubrik helps organizations uphold data integrity, deliver data availability that withstands adverse conditions, continuously monitor data risks and threats, and restore businesses with their data when infrastructure is attacked.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.